Monday, March 12, 2012

The Hunger Games Training, Day 1

Remember when I told you to read The Hunger Games series?  If you did, I don't need to tell you how great the books are.  If you didn't I bet you're kicking yourself now that you know about the next big cult series to hit the theaters.  This post is in honor of the world premiere of the soon-to-be blockbuster, The Hunger Games, which hits theaters near you on Friday, March 23rd.  There's still time to join the club!  I beg of you; read the book before you see the movie.  THE BOOK IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN THE MOVIE.

Don't get me wrong.  I'm literally counting down the days until midnight next Thursday (I've had tickets for about two weeks now).  The best part of all, my childhood church friend, Jennifer Lawrence, is the star of the show as Katniss Everdeen.  So you can see why I might be slightly obsessed.


You too can prepare yourself for this epic experience.  And feels like home can be your guide.  Think of it as training for the arena.  Come back every day for a THG tidbit.  By next Friday, you'll be as ready for the games as I am, guaranteed.

Let's start with the basics, shall we?  I'm assuming everyone who owns a TV has seen the trailers, but if not, for your viewing pleasure...



See you tomorrow for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment