Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Hunger Games Training, Day 2

I first planned on dressing up as the girl on fire but have scaled back my premiere plans to only include sporting one of the China Glaze Hunger Games nail polish colors.  (Go to this link.  The author of All Lacquered Up reviews all of the polishes, and provides photos of how they actually look on your nails).

Usually I'm strictly an O.P.I. girl, but I think I'll have to cave for this special occasion.  My first instinct was to go with "Fast Track" (unofficially named for District 6-Transportation), which is the color I actually like and can see myself wearing on a regular basis.
Photo courtesy of alllacqueredup.com
But in the spirit of dressing up for a midnight premiere, I'm tempted to opt for getting into character by wearing Katniss' color, Smoke and Ashes (unofficially named for District 12-Mining).  We all know I go all-out in costume for midnight premieres.

As Captain Jack Sparrow for Pirates of the Caribbean 3.  Yes, that is indeed a beard.
Photo courtesy of alllacqueredup.com
Decisions, decisions.  I'll let you know what I choose.  The collection has hit Sally Beauty Supply ($5.99 or $4.99 with Beauty Club Card) and ULTA ($7 a bottle) stores already.

What do you think about the collection?  Did they capture the essence of each district accurately?  Which color is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment