A friend recently posted this link on my Facebook wall about 25 things everyone should do before turning 25. Some of those objectives are more "me" than others. So I decided to make my own list. I honestly believe I can achieve all of these tasks by age 25 if I really set my mind to it. Some may be more doable (and less contingent on outside sources) than others, however. I really do need to get with it though, because 23 will be here before I know it! What's your 25 by 25? (Or 30 by 30, etc.)???
1. Go back to the Cinque Terre (my favorite place on earth).
2. Climb the highest peak in Australia with my dad so I can say I've done one of the seven summits.
3. Run the Color Run in Nashville.
4. Actually learn a song that I can play on the guitar and sing simultaneously.
5. Confidently ski a double black diamond run again.
6. Learn to sew.
7. Join the Junior League.
8. Learn to surf.
9. Swim with dolphins. As in grab on their fins and go.
10. Go a week without spending any money.
11. Eat a slice of raw tomato. Plain. (No I will NEVER eat an orange. So don't even ask).
12. Go to Prague.
13. Visit Spain and attempt to speak Spanish as much as possible.
14. Compete on some type of game show.
15. Apply for The Amazing Race.
16. See Mumford and Sons perform live.
17. Learn to drive stick shift.
18. Attend a big music festival (Rites of Spring can't count).
19. Go to the fair.
20. Give blood.
21. Audition for a community play.
22. Regularly volunteer for a special cause.
23. Become financially independent.
24. Go to Vegas.
25. Finally read all the Harry Potter books.