Monday, April 16, 2012

neatfreak

When my work and living spaces are disorganized, I feel like my life is disorganized.  Anyone else feel this way?  And with a busy week ahead with school (end of semester projects in every class) and work (Rites of Spring and Commodore Coffee Break), the area under my sink was really beginning to take a toll on my mental health.  I realize that I now sound like a crazy person.

This is what it looked like before:
Notice how all my extra toiletries are just strewn about.
This morning, I grabbed three small baskets from my closet that I wasn't using.  In ten minutes, my formerly messy and chaotic under the sink storage area was transformed into this:

It's embarrassing how good of a mood this little project put me in.  I felt organized and ready to tackle anything thrown my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment