Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

To the woman who..

always models the virtues of patience, kindness, and faithfulness 

taught me that hot food needs to be piping hot

salts everything to an extreme

taught me to love children and babies as much as she does

sang to me every day as a little girl

thinks I'm funny

gets more nervous than I do every time I perform

instilled a love of books in me

is always the first to apologize

taught me how to do a cartwheel (left-handed like her)

supported my extensive and exhaustive college search 

cried when my doctor said my ACL was torn 

is the epitome of Proverbs 31 woman

and so much more!



I only hope I can be half as incredible a mom to my children as you have been to me.  Happy birthday, Mama!  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment