Sunday, June 26, 2011

meet me underneath that big Montana sky

A few reflections from my first month in Montana:

1. Everyone knows that southern people have the whole southern hospitality thing goin' on, and I'm so very proud of that.  But people from Montana are almost equally as friendly.  And I love it.  As in, I haven't paid for a single drink since I've been here.

2. When cleaning, the best method is to start all the way at the top and work your way down.  This way, you avoid cleaning the same piece of furniture twice.  And always clean the sinks last.

3. The dad in My Big Fat Greek Wedding is totally right; Windex does work wonders.

4. You can tell a lot about people from the state they leave their room/cabin/tent/house in.

5. This ranch would make for an incredibly addicting reality show.

Still no purse, which means no camera and therefore no pictures.

Post title: "Meet Me In Montana," by Marie Osmond

No comments:

Post a Comment